The world is trying to cope with the COVID-19 pandemic and Be Fine is also making efforts to keep guests and employees safe until the situation stabilizes.
We are ready to provide services to our guests, in the safest possible conditions, to ensure a quality rest.
What we are doing now, it is aimed at improving the quality of services, hospitality, safety and care. Hotels around the world adhere to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
The BE FINE hotel complex is not an exception.
Out of concern for maximum safety of our guests, we have strengthened available standards for cleanliness and prevention. These are the strictest cleaning standards and working protocols in the hospitality industry.
Our new standards include:
• Application of social distancing and guest thermometry rules.
• More thorough cleaning and disinfection of the most visited areas of public spaces;
• Expanded program of cleaning in the rooms with virucidal cleaning agents;
• Each guest is provided with a mask, additional masks are provided upon request at the reception;
• Catering in compliance with the norms and recommendations of the sanitary services.
Our Be Fine team is ready to receive guests and guarantee the safety of your health and the most comfortable rest in the mountains of the Zailiyskiy Alatau.
Be happy and healthy together with Be Fine!